- 2017 – 2018 Dues:
- Adult: $85
- Junior: $50
- Youth: $35
- Membership Benefits:
- Can join CCC leagues (additional fees apply)
- Can spare in CCC leagues free of charge
- Member of USCA, GLCA
- Receive USCA Magazine (adult memberships)
- Eligible to play in USCA and regional bonspiels
- Eligible for USCA competition (additional requirements by USCA or club may apply, i.e., league play requirement)
- Membership Dues Go Toward:
- USCA dues
- GLCA dues
- Operating Expenses (equipment, materials, website, software, marketing, etc.)
- Membership Dues Do Not Go Towards:
- Ice Rental
- League Fees
- Members of CCC can spare an unlimited number of times free of charge
- Non-members of CCC can spare for $20 each time
- If you cannot play in league, but expect to spare more than 3 times, you should become a CCC member
- This year CCC will be using SmartWaiver for its member application and waiver
- This brings the application and waiver to an online platform
- CCC will be able to easily update member data using its MailChimp platform
- Participants will receive an electronic copy of their waiver
- Allows corporate events, learn to curls, etc. to sign waivers in advance
- CCC will be able to easily update participant data after events using MailChimp and make follow up contact, hopefully transitioning them to future membership and/or league play
- Links to Membership Forms and Waivers:
- Adult Membership Form/Waiver: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/201819adultmember/
- Minor Membership Form/Waiver: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/201819minormember/
- Adult Waiver: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/201819adultrelease/
- Minor Waiver: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/201819minorrelease/
The Cincinnati Curling Club has been looking for a home of it's own for a number of years now. We have given some updates to our members over the years and now its time to start making this a little more public.
Our membership lives and works in many areas around the Greater Cincinnati Area. Some in Kentucky communities like Hebron and Independence. Some in Ohio from Oakley to Batavia to Loveland to Colerain to Sharonville to West Chester and Mason. This has made selection of a location quite difficult.
Here are a couple of potentials that we are raising money for.
- 2024 Northwest Dr. is in Springfield Township has 15,000SF available for rent. Basically half of the total building with 202' long by 76' wide space making it big enough for 5 sheets of curling ice.
- 7596 Reinhold Dr. is close to our old location at the Cincinnati Gardens and has just over 13,800SF. From the outside it looks like it would be possible to fit 4 sheets of curling ice in but the existing office and bathrooms are located on the side (rather than the end) of the building. That would leave us with 3 sheets and paying for the square footage of 4.
As the searching continues, Dan C., Darrell B. and Charlie R. have all helped a great deal. Not only on the specific properties but also the renovations and equipment costs. The big factor still comes down to money. So I'll keep fundraising and see how far we can get.
Learn to Curl registration opens September 30 at 8:00pm. Check it out HERE.
Fall Sunday Morning League registration opens October 2. Check it out HERE.
Remember that you must be a member of the Cincinnati Curling Club to play in a league. You do not have to be a member to join in one of the Learn to Curl events! We have posted information about SPARES in the League page.
Members! Starting October 2, you will be able to sign up for membership and register for the league online. You may pay with PayPal or pay by check made out to the Cincinnati Curling Club.
New this year we will be using electronic waivers. The link will be provided during membership, league and learn to curl registration.
Welcome to the 2017-18 curling season! We are excited to get back onto the ice this winter.
We are finalizing our plans for league curling and learn to curl opportunities. We have posted the latest dates and league schedules. All dates, times and costs are subject to change as we finish the schedule.
Fall Sunday Morning League - 6 weeks
Winter Sunday Morning League - 5 weeks
Winter Friday Night League - 6 weeks
Spring Thursday Night League - 6 weeks
League info here.
Learn to Curl and Taste of Curling events here.
Cincinnati Curling Club
Come Curl With Us
Curling at Sports Plus
10765 Reading Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45241