The 2016-17 membership form can be found at the link below. In addition to regular membership, we are offering a social membership. Details of membership and link to the membership form can be found below. As a reminder, full (Adult/Junior/Youth) membership is required of all league players.
2016-17 CCC Membership:
Junior (14-21): $45
Youth (13 and under): $30
Link to Membership Form (Link will download membership form - word document.)
Questions? Please contact Deb Coviello, email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I receive for my membership?
Full members of Cincinnati Curling Club receive:
1. Membership in the United States Curling Association, Great Lakes Curling Association, and Cincinnati Curling Club
2. Opportunity to participate in club activities including league play and other events
3. Opportunity to participate in bonspiels (curling competitions) at other clubs
4. Opportunity to play down for USCA sanctioned competitions (such as Arena, Club Nationals or Worlds)
5. A subscription to the USCA Magazine (adult memberships)
Social members receive membership in USCA and GLCA, and can participate in CCC club activities and bonspiels at other clubs, but are not eligible for league play.
Where do my membership dues go?
1. USCA and GLCA dues
2. CCC General Operating Fund (new/replacement equipment, rock rental, liability and property insurance, name tags, website, office supplies, marketing, banking and fees, etc.)
I am a paid member of the club – why do I also pay league fees?
Members pay league fees for each league that they participate in – these league fees go towards the rental of the arena ice where we curl.
Cincinnati Curling Club
Come Curl With Us
Curling at Sports Plus
10765 Reading Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45241