Fall League Players,
The 2016-17 season has begun, and we're glad you're back on the ice with us! It's time to renew or join for the 2016-17 season. As a reminder, membership is required of all league players.
Thanks to everyone that has already renewed!
2016-17 CCC Membership:
Junior (14-21): $45
Youth (13 and under): $30
Membership dues can be turned in at your next league date or mailed to the address on the form.
Questions? Please contact Deb Coviello, Membership Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I receive for my membership?
Members of Cincinnati Curling Club receive:
- Membership in the United States Curling Association, Great Lakes Curling Association, and Cincinnati Curling Club
- Opportunity to participate in club activities including league play and other events
- Opportunity to participate in bonspiels (curling competitions) at other clubs
- Opportunity to play down for USCA sanctioned competitions (such as Arena, Club Nationals or Worlds).
- A subscription to the USCA Magazine (adult memberships)
Where do my membership dues go?
- USCA and GLCA dues
- CCC General Operating Fund (new/replacement equipment, rock rental, liability and property insurance, name tags, website, office supplies, marketing, banking and fees, etc.)
I am a paid member of the club – why do I also pay league fees?
Members pay league fees for each league that they participate in – these league fees go towards the rental of the arena ice where we curl.